9 out of 10 computer networks have potentially serious IT problems sitting undetected.
60% of attacks target small merchants
55% of businesses <$10 million report 1 or more breaches
– More than 50% compromised more than once
Cost of avg. attack on SMBs:
– $8,699 in 2013
– $20,752 in 2014
33% of firms required 3+ days to recover from attack
60% SMBs fail within 6 months of being hacked
Sources: Ponemon; Symantec; Nat’l Small Bus. Assoc.
An assessment from Progression In Technology will ensure that proper defense controls are integrated into your technology environment.
We will analyze your network to identify vulnerabilities that could leave your organization at risk of a business interruption. Depending on what we uncover, we will also make suggestions on ways to prevent unauthorized access, augment security systems, better lock down sensitive data, become more mobile and, in general, get more out of your existing technology infrastructure.
- Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches/routers/printers).
- Old computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed.
- Systems with missing Patches/Service Packs/Security Updates.
- Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords.
- Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration.
- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers.
- Outbound system access that should be blocked.
- Lack of Content filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads).
- Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares.
- Detailed breakdown of AD Security Group Membership.
- Old user account which still have access and have not been properly disabled.
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk.
- External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss.